TopStick TopStick

I just nostalgia-ed >9000

This was amazing, I wish you did identify a few of the characters that you missed. But omg, i remember so many of those characters. When xiao xaio came down i was like omg omg omg is that xiao xaio, and when it was, i got chills.

This was an amazing tribute and I hope all the authors of the characters you used get to see this.

SS - Dimensions SS - Dimensions

Should have watched this video before ...

commenting in the last one. I like the mason argument much better than the crop circles.

More than anything, I love how these videos are at the very least starting a conversation about these topics. Whether I, or anyone, agree with you is irrelevant. Whats great is that the word is at least getting out about these ideas.

keep it up.

SS - The Flower of Life SS - The Flower of Life

A question

I am keeping an open mind, which is why I propose this question:

Assume you are not an alien.

You know about these scared geometric shapes. Perhaps other people on earth are aware of these shapes.

Could it be then that the crop circles were made by people who were also aware of these shapes?

I'm not disagreeing with anything you have said in these flash videos, I'm just wondering if you have an answer to that possibility, which would not make it proof of alien influence?

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I can't stop watching this!

Well done all around, some parts went by a little too fast like your dictionary reference. But thats the only thing I see that could have been improved. Otherwise this was PERFECT.

You make me want to learn typography man, good job.

Turing Test Turing Test

wow, just wow

that was awesome, as someone who programs chatbots in his free time, I'd love to see a sequal to this.

Jimtopia responds:

I wish I had the programming knowledge to make my own chat bots, but alas I do not. It's awesome that you do though, the idea behind chat bots has always fascinated me.

Also I wouldn't get your hopes up about a sequel, but I appreciate the kind words all the same.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Yeah I see purple link

he IS down there. you KNOW what he is doing.

|~Enemy In The Snow~| |~Enemy In The Snow~|

When is your next piece coming out?

I love how yo uhave imporved over time, your animation is more fluent and the artwork is better too. I know alot of your work is practice but its still amazing.

Just one question. When can we expect more of your work?

Oh and one piece of advice, she runs really stiff i think if you lean her forward a bit it would look more human.

SpikeVallentine responds:

thankyou for your honesty.

yes, all my works can use a lot more improvement.

I WILL RELASE SNOW SNOW FOR LUCY SOON!!!!!

Olympic Love Olympic Love

LOL!

Dude serioulsty thats what ive been thinking, its so freaking stupid looking. so is the one for canada.

&amp;gt;INTRUDER&amp;lt; >INTRUDER<

of your flashes this is the WORST

and it is STILL better then anything else on newgrounds. Your action flashes for the genere they belong in overwhelmingly surpass anybody else. Kudos to you good sir.

This is your older flash, the things that needed to be improved upon were done so on the sequal. I only wish for you to continue to improve and do amazing jobs.

A GAME if you think you could make one would be appreciated. i want to play ur flashes haha. Even if they suffer a quality loss it would still be one of the best games on newgrounds.

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Excellent

This was really good. The story (if u can call it that) was perfect, the action was fluid.

The begining seemed to be a little choppy in the movements, but the rest was fluid water.

Your art is appropriate for what you are trying to portray, and now u make madness look like chibi. Good for you.

my only suggestion would to make it easier to tell who the good guy was from the rest of the bad guys. I got a little confused sometimes.

Other then that this is the best action flash movie EVER placed on newgrounds.

THANK YOU!